Friday, October 28, 2011

Imperative Posting

While is there is much to report on:

*Josef Vachal
*Contemporary Pelišky/Cinema
*Eating Healthy in Czech
*Current Curiosities
*Vice documentary in North Korea
*Publication
&
*General Wellness

I would like to enjoy and celebrate the creation of Czechoslovakia via 28.10.1918. Even though it is no longer Czechoslovakia let's remember that there was some freedom, for a minute...

However, a recent photo opportunity has arisen and cannot be passed upon by this postee.

Yes, yes, as I was walking to work today I randomly spotted a roaming peacock. This simply reaffirms that I have found my appropriate destination. Finally, I am among my own kind.


"When you give a Czech child an iPhone" you will most certainly have 23 pictures of her and close-ups of nostrils.


The view from a new favorite place to sit in town


The kaštan games. Even the most uninspired adults can't help but feeling giddy when they find hidden chestnuts on the ground.


Why must this thing stare at me when I am trying to write? Thanks Váchal, for inspiring the owners of my coffee shop with your "Bloody Novel" musings.

No comments: